- Congratulations Kimberly and Robin for successfully passing their Qualifying exam.
- Jake presented a seminar in the Analytical division on Structural and mechanistic basis for tRNA precursor processing by bacterial ribonuclease P- Conservation and variation in molecular recognition.
- Team RNase presented a poster in FloHet
- Harris lab welcomes our new summer REU student Josephine Agnes.
- Robin’s final group gathering with some cozy campfire and marshmallows. We will miss you!
- Dr. Edward Ollie, Dr. Shahbaz Gardezi and Dr. Suhyun Yoon’s Graduation day. Time to pop the ceremonial champagne!
- Dr. Amanda Pritzlaff successfully defended her PhD thesis. New tradition of graduation hat begins!
- Lab hike day at Hawthorne trail with Zora the dog.
- Halloween celebration! What fun! Harris lab is Pro-Harry Potter